- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
- Sem 1 maths Solutions uploaded
- Sem 6 Instrumentation Branch DTSP May 2016 solution uploaded
- Sem 5 Electronics Branch Signal & Systems May 2016 Paper Solution uploaded
Mathematics Answer Paper - Semester 1 - Maths - June 2010
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapters "Complex Numbers"; "Complex - DMT"; "Hyperbolic Functions"; "Log of Complex Numbers"; "Successive Differentiation"; "Partial Differentiation"; "Homogenous Functions"; "Maxima and Minima"; "Errors and Approximation"; "Expansion of Function"; "Indeterminate Forms"; are the same in the new syllabus.
- Chapters "Matrices" and "Linear Equations" have been shifted to First semester in New Syllabus from Third semester in Old Syllabus.
- Chapters "Jacobian" and "Crout’s Method in Linear Equations" are added in the new syllabus.
- Chapters "Curve Fitting" has been shifted from Fourth semester. Engineering branch IT, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Bio-Medical and Production had it in old syllabus.
- Chapters "Vector Algebra", "Vector Differentiation" have been shifted from First semester of Old Syllabus to Third semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Mean Value Theorem" is removed in New Syllabus.
To view solutions of other questions, kindly click on the link "<< Back to Question paper" and click on the question whose solution is required