- Starting with Maths Semester 3 degree batch form Thursday 16th Feb 2017 at 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Weekly three lectures. Fees Rs. 6000
- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 3 - Civil - June 11
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapters "Laplace" "Complex Variable" "Mapping" "Fourier Series" and "Complex Fourier", remains the same in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Application of Partial D.E."; "Numerical Solution of Partial D.E." has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Complex Integration"; "Taylor Series"; "Cauchy’s Theorem" and "Residue Theorem" have been shifted from Fourth semester in Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "Eigen Values" has been shifted to Fourth semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Matrices" and "Linear Equations" have been shifted to First semester in New Syllabus.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.