- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
- Sem 1 Mechnics Solutions of may 2016 uploaded
- Sem 4 Electrical Branch Signal Processing May 2016 solution uploaded
- Sem 4 BioMedical Branch Signal & Systems May 2016 solution uploaded
- Sem 5 Electronics Branch Signal & Systems May 2016 Paper Solution uploaded
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 3 - EIB - Dec 11
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapters "Laplace", "Fourier Series" "Complex Fourier" "Complex Variable" and "Mapping" remains the same in New Syllabus.
- From Chapter "Fourier Transform", only Fourier Integral, Fourier Sine Integral and Fourier Cosine Integral are retained in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Vector Algebra", "Vector Differentiation" and "Vector Integration" have been shifted from Fourth semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapters "Bessel Function" has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Matrices" and "Linear Equations" have been shifted from sem 3 of Old Syllabus to First semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Complex Integration"; "Taylor Series"; "Cauchy's Theorem" and "Residue Theorem" has been shifted from sem 3 of Old Syllabus to sem 4 in New Syllabus.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.