- Starting with Maths Semester 3 degree batch form Thursday 16th Feb 2017 at 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Weekly three lectures. Fees Rs. 6000
- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 3 - EIB - June 12
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapters "Laplace", "Fourier Series" "Complex Fourier" "Complex Variable" and "Mapping" remains the same in New Syllabus.
- From Chapter "Fourier Transform", only Fourier Integral, Fourier Sine Integral and Fourier Cosine Integral are retained in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Vector Algebra", "Vector Differentiation" and "Vector Integration" have been shifted from Fourth semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapters "Bessel Function" has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Matrices" and "Linear Equations" have been shifted from sem 3 of Old Syllabus to First semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Complex Integration"; "Taylor Series"; "Cauchy's Theorem" and "Residue Theorem" has been shifted from sem 3 of Old Syllabus to sem 4 in New Syllabus.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.