- Starting with Maths Semester 3 degree batch form Thursday 16th Feb 2017 at 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Weekly three lectures. Fees Rs. 6000
- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 3 - IT - June 11
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapters "Vector Algebra", "Vector Differentiation" have been shifted from First semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "Vector Integration" has been added. No verification of Green's Theorem, Stoke's Theorem, and GDT will be asked. EXTR (sem 3), EXTC (sem 4), EIB (sem 4) and Civil (sem 4) had this chapter in Old Syllabus.
- Chapters: "Fourier Integral" "Mapping" and "Z-Transform" has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Matrices" and "Linear Equations" have been shifted to First semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Laplace", "Fourier Series" "Complex Fourier" "Complex Variable" remains the same in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Complex Integration"; "Taylor Series"; "Cauchy's Theorem" and "Residue Theorem" have been shifted to Fourth semester in New Syllabus.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.