- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
- Weightage of Sem 4 EXTC Branch - Signals and Systems (S & S) published on our Facebook page
- Sem 2 EXTC Branch - Signal and Systems (S&S) - solution of Dec 2016 Uploaded
- Sem 3 Computer Branch - Discrete Systems (DIS) - solution of Dec 2016 Uploaded
- Sem 6 Electronics Branch - Digital Signal Processing and Processors (DSPP) - solution of Dec 2016 Uploaded
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 3 - IT - May 13
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapters "Vector Algebra", "Vector Differentiation" have been shifted from First semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "Vector Integration" has been added. No verification of Green's Theorem, Stoke's Theorem, and GDT will be asked. EXTR (sem 3), EXTC (sem 4), EIB (sem 4) and Civil (sem 4) had this chapter in Old Syllabus.
- Chapters: "Fourier Integral" "Mapping" and "Z-Transform" has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Matrices" and "Linear Equations" have been shifted to First semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Laplace", "Fourier Series" "Complex Fourier" "Complex Variable" remains the same in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Complex Integration"; "Taylor Series"; "Cauchy's Theorem" and "Residue Theorem" have been shifted to Fourth semester in New Syllabus.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.