- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
- Sem 1 Mechnics Solutions of may 2016 uploaded
- Sem 4 Electrical Branch Signal Processing May 2016 solution uploaded
- Sem 4 BioMedical Branch Signal & Systems May 2016 solution uploaded
- Sem 5 Electronics Branch Signal & Systems May 2016 Paper Solution uploaded
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 3 - Mechanical - Dec 09
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapters "Laplace" "Complex Variable" "Mapping" "Complex Integration"; "Taylor Series"; "Cauchy’s Theorem" and "Residue Theorem", remains the same in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Application of Partial D.E."; "Fourier Series" and "Complex Fourier" have been shifted from Fourth semester in Old Syllabus to Third semester in New Syllabus.
- "Numerical Solution of Partial D.E." has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Eigen Values" has been shifted to Fourth semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Matrices" and "Linear Equations" have been shifted to First semester in New Syllabus.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.