- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
- Sem 1 maths Solutions uploaded
- Sem 6 Instrumentation Branch DTSP May 2016 solution uploaded
- Sem 5 Electronics Branch Signal & Systems May 2016 Paper Solution uploaded
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 4 - IT - June 10
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapters "Vector Algebra", "Vector Differentiation" have been shifted from First semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "Vector Integration" has been added. No verification of Green's Theorem, Stoke's Theorem, and GDT will be asked. EXTR (sem 3), EXTC (sem 4), EIB (sem 4) and Civil (sem 4) had this chapter in Old Syllabus.
- Chapters: "Fourier Integral" "Mapping" and "Z-Transform" has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Matrices" and "Linear Equations" have been shifted to First semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Laplace", "Fourier Series" "Complex Fourier" "Complex Variable" remains the same in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Complex Integration"; "Taylor Series"; "Cauchy's Theorem" and "Residue Theorem" have been shifted to Fourth semester in New Syllabus.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.