- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
- We have prepared solutions of Semester 3, Computer Engineering branch, Discrete Structures, We have uploaded 6 sets, In next few days we will be uploading remaining solutions
- Weightage of Sem 3 Computer Branch Discrete Structures (DIS) uploaded on our Facebook page
- Sem 4 EXTC Branch Signal & Systems May 2016 solution uploaded
- Sem 6 Electronics Branch, Digital Signal Processing and Processor (DSPP)
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 4 - Mechanical - June 10
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapter "Probability Distribution"; "Expectation"; "Discrete Distribution"; "Continuous Distribution"; "Large Sample"; "Small Sample"; "Correlation";" Regression"; remains the same in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Eigen Values" has been shifted from Third semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapters "Vector Differentiation" have been shifted from First semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "Vector Integration" has been added. No verification of Stoke's Theorem, and GDT will be asked. EXTR (sem 3), EXTC (sem 4), EIB (sem 4) and Civil (sem 4) had this chapter in Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "NLPP" has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Anova" has been added in New Syllabus. PROD (sem 4) had this chapter in old course.
- Chapter "Application of Partial D.E."; "Fourier Series" "Complex Fourier" and "Fourier Transform" have been shifted to third semester.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.