- Starting with Maths Semester 3 degree batch form Thursday 16th Feb 2017 at 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Weekly three lectures. Fees Rs. 6000
- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 4 - Production - June 10
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapter "Probability Distribution"; "Expectation"; "Discrete Distribution"; "Continuous Distribution"; "Large Sample"; "Small Sample"; "Correlation";" Regression"; "Anova"; remains the same in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Eigen Values" has been shifted from Third semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapters "Vector Differentiation" have been shifted from First semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "Vector Integration" has been added. No verification of Stoke's Theorem, and GDT will be asked. EXTR (sem 3), EXTC (sem 4), EIB (sem 4) and Civil (sem 4) had this chapter in Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "NLPP" has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Curve Fitting" have been shifted to First semester.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.