- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
- Weightage of Sem 4 EXTC Branch - Signals and Systems (S & S) published on our Facebook page
- Sem 2 EXTC Branch - Signal and Systems (S&S) - solution of Dec 2016 Uploaded
- Sem 3 Computer Branch - Discrete Systems (DIS) - solution of Dec 2016 Uploaded
- Sem 6 Electronics Branch - Digital Signal Processing and Processors (DSPP) - solution of Dec 2016 Uploaded
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 4 - Civil - June 10
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapter "Probability Distribution"; "Expectation"; "Discrete Distribution"; "Continuous Distribution"; "Large Sample"; "Small Sample"; "Correlation";" Regression" and "Vector Integration" remains the same in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Eigen Values" has been shifted from Third semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapters "Vector Differentiation" have been shifted from First semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "NLPP" has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapters "Complex Integration"; "Taylor Series"; "Cauchy's Theorem" and "Residue Theorem" have been shifted to Third semester in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Mean and Standard Deviation" has been removed in New Syllabus.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.