- Those Students who use our papersolutions, atleast LIKE our FACEBOOK page, give a rating on a scale of 5 and leave suggestions so as to improve it further. Thanks
- Weightage of Sem 4 EXTC Branch - Signals and Systems (S & S) published on our Facebook page
- Sem 2 EXTC Branch - Signal and Systems (S&S) - solution of Dec 2016 Uploaded
- Sem 3 Computer Branch - Discrete Systems (DIS) - solution of Dec 2016 Uploaded
- Sem 6 Electronics Branch - Digital Signal Processing and Processors (DSPP) - solution of Dec 2016 Uploaded
Mathematics Question Paper - Semester 4 - Mechanical - May 13
Following Changes have been made in New Syllabus as compared to Old Syllabus:
- Chapter "Probability Distribution"; "Expectation"; "Discrete Distribution"; "Continuous Distribution"; "Large Sample"; "Small Sample"; "Correlation";" Regression"; remains the same in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Eigen Values" has been shifted from Third semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapters "Vector Differentiation" have been shifted from First semester of Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "Vector Integration" has been added. No verification of Stoke's Theorem, and GDT will be asked. EXTR (sem 3), EXTC (sem 4), EIB (sem 4) and Civil (sem 4) had this chapter in Old Syllabus.
- Chapter "NLPP" has been added in New Syllabus.
- Chapter "Anova" has been added in New Syllabus. PROD (sem 4) had this chapter in old course.
- Chapter "Application of Partial D.E."; "Fourier Series" "Complex Fourier" and "Fourier Transform" have been shifted to third semester.
Click on the questions to view the respective answer.